Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 Update 18.104.22.168
In this update, players will find some bug fixing and new features adding. We fixed switching items in inventory from controller, board getting stuck when tearing off, the possibility of burning an item in the hand in the furnace, and more.
- The drone is back in the game
- Improving AI behavior
- Now you can knock down the Guest with a rope, one end of which is tied, and the other is in your hands
- Added new behavior and animations for Ginger the cat
- Menu control tooltip now dynamically switches based on input device (keyboard and mouse / controller)
- Fixed switching items in inventory from controller
- Fixed board getting stuck when tearing off
- Fixed the possibility of burning an item in the hand in the furnace
- Fixed being able to leave cover while using the display
- Fixed a window on the second floor, now you can jump into it and jump out of it
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to get stuck inside house collisions (walls, floor) after being caught by a Guest
- Canister now explodes when thrown into a furnace
- Fixed crash when using rope
Еhis update was mainly aimed at fixing bugs and improving the game based on players feedbacks. We've also added several new gameplay features to keep you intrigued. And here is the complete list of changes: Refinement of the visual component of the map Improved visuals and mechanics of hide and...
In this update, we have fixed one of the issues that were causing the game to crash and added new game interactions and animations. Here is the complete update note: Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 Update - Version 22.214.171.124 Bottles now shatter when thrown into the oven and extinguish it, Boxes ar...
The main news of the upcoming year is the release date of the TinyBuild game Hello Neighbor 2. Play against an advanced, self-learning AI that tracks and adapts to your every move.Self-learning AI AI explores the environment and constantly seeks ways to ambush the player AI watches pla...